We are pleased to share this invitation to the Academy’s second webinar.
Please join this webinar if you would like to find out more about the data that are collected at global level, how these data are used, and where you can find them.
- Panelists: Ahmedreza Hosseinpoor and Jan Grevendonk (WHO)
- When: Thursday 1 November 2018 11 am Geneva (check time)
- Registration link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_c60b9znjS6qE1PprSMBBzQ(Webinar ID: 871-220-000)
NOTE: You need to register again, even if you were registered for Webinar 01. However, this registration will automatically sign you up for all forthcoming webinars in 2018.
Specific topics in the session include:
- The Joint Report Form
- WHO and UNICEF Estimates of National Immunization Coverage (WUENIC)
- The Health Equity Assessment Toolkit: this online resource allows you to visualize inequalities in health outcomes in your country, according to surveys
We will also point out where we hide all these resources, so that you can use them for you Data Improvement Plans.
The Immunization Monitoring Academy webinars are open to everyone with an interest in key topics in immunization monitoring. They:
- aim to answer “How do I…?” with practical examples and methods shared by a leading expert.
- support the progress of Level 1 certificate course participants, who will be able to engage directly with the presenters.
- will be open to attendance by those who are not taking the course, with no upper limit to the number of attendees.
IMA webinars are open to everyone. If we reach capacity (1,000 participants), you can still participate in the event on our Facebook page, where it will be broadcast on Facebook LIVE.
IMPORTANT: DATES ANNOUNCED FOR WEBINARS MAY BE SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION. Once you register, you will receive e-mail notifications to inform you of any changes in the webinar schedule.
Want to know more about the Immunization Monitoring Academy? Click here…