Geneva, 24 October 2018
Have you ever wondered:
- What the first steps are towards developing a data improvement plan?
- Why unpacking observations and issues are important before thinking about recommendations and activities?
- What makes a good plan and what are the key considerations when developing one?
Here is the recording of the Academy’s first webinar. In this webinar, we:
- walk through what it takes to develop a Data Improvement Plan,
- share good examples taken from real country plans
- highlight some of the most often observed challenges along the way.
Presenters: Jan Grevendonk (WHO) and Laura Craw (GAVI)
The Immunization Monitoring Academy’s webinars are open to everyone. If we reach capacity (1,000 participants), you can still participate in the event on our Facebook page, where it will be broadcast on Facebook LIVE:
Want to know more about the Immunization Monitoring Academy? Click here…