Why hold Commencement Exercises for a digital Scholar course?
- Recognise achievement and progress achieved through this course.
- Recognise that participants are beginning their remote partnering journey.
- Present work produced to partners, colleagues, and family.
- Come together as a community of learners with a shared interest in remote partnering.
- Highlight the value of the Scholar methodology to support accelerated peer collaboration and higher-order learning to develop practitioner knowledge.
This public event was broadcast on the course Facebook page , with course participants and nominating organisations encouraged to share the invitation with their networks.
Commencement Address by Catherine Russ, Remote partnering course leader
Review of our learning journey by Reda Sadki, Scholar Team facilitator
Closing comments – Commencement Exercises for the certificate course in remote partnering
This course has been made possible by the contributions and enthusiasm of the following partner organisations:
- Act Alliance
- British Red Cross
- Humanitarian Leadership Academy
- International Planned Parenthood Federation
- Oxfam International
- Partnership Brokers Association
- Partnerships Resource Centre
- Save the Children UK