The Geneva Learning Foundation uses the Privacy by Design approach. This means that we think of privacy implication before offering a course, we do not ask for information we do not need, and we protect the information you share. We take pride in treating our learners’ privacy the way we’d like to be treated, as individuals.
Your privacy is important to The Geneva Learning Foundation. This privacy notice provides information about the personal information that The Geneva Learning Foundation collects, and the ways in which The Geneva Learning Foundation uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The Geneva Learning Foundation may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including what pages you visit and time and date of your visit);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website ;
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including your comments and messages); and
- any other information that you send to The Geneva Learning Foundation.
Using personal information
The Geneva Learning Foundation may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where The Geneva Learning Foundation discloses your personal information to its agents or subcontractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy notice.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The Geneva Learning Foundation may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
The Geneva Learning Foundation will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Geneva Learning Foundation will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Information that The Geneva Learning Foundation collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which The Geneva Learning Foundation operates to enable the use of the information in accordance with this privacy notice.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
The Geneva Learning Foundation may update this privacy notice by posting a new version on this website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The Geneva Learning Foundation is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact The Geneva Learning Foundation
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to The Geneva Learning Foundation, 18 avenue Louis Casaï, CH-1209 Geneva, Switzerland.